The beauty of engaging Thoroughbred Business Management is that you have an experienced Finance professional, bringing a wealth of knowledge, from many different businesses, into your business. This on hand support is at your fingertips without you having to commit to a full time Finance Director with the related costs. Thoroughbred can dip in and out of your business as and when you require our expertise. In turn you get the flexibility that your business requires enabling you to decide how much or how little of our time you need as you come across new challenges, projects or developments.
Having a qualified and experienced Finance Director brings strength to your management team which supports the continuing operation of the business. Your part time FD will work as part of your management team to ensure your business is run in an efficient & effective manner. They'll help you to develop practical and effective management information that will ensure you can make sensible, informed business decisions.
Your part time Finance Director will become a business partner and trusted advisor that you can turn to for advice and guidance when you really need it. With this is mind, Thoroughbred Business Management can provide you with a non-exec director to work with your management team providing regular support in the business. Please contact
if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
How can we add value to your business?
- We focus on what we are good at leaving you with time to focus on what you and the rest of your team are good at
- Improved decision making with reliable management information
- Improved profitability through efficiencies & informed decision making
- Improved credibility with banks & investors – having the ability to present accurate and timely information in a way that enables them to support your business
- Providing guidance and support in the process of raising funds through financiers - short & long term loans, invoice financing, investments
- Improved cashflow by ensuring you understand the peaks & troughs of your cashflow cycle
- Reliable robust systems, processes & procedures
- Motivated teams of staff working in the most efficient way, projecting a positive manner to your clients and the world at large
- All in all, we help you and your business make more money!
Why a part time Finance Director?
- You have an experienced, qualified, high calibre individual as part of your management team
- Adding value & stature to your business
- Flexible and tailored to your business
- You only pay for the days you need
MONTHLY RETAINER SERVICE
Is your business now of a size where you need some 'on call' senior finance expertise but you don't want to employ someone full time?
Have you considered 'employing' the services of a Finance Director on a retainer basis?
For a fixed monthly cost (starting from as little as £250 + vat) you can have on-hand expertise to help drive, grow and develop your business.
Contact us to find out more.......
We are based in West Yorkshire and work with businesses throughout Yorkshire, Humberside and Lancashire. We can work with you on a ad-hoc, interim, or contract basis.
Thoroughbred Business Management Ltd in the news.....
Forward Ladies Highlight Awards Shortlist - 13th Sept 2011
Financial Expertise on Demand adds up for SMEs - 12th May 2011